Sometimes...

Friendship is one of the most beautiful relations of all.Sometimes I wonder God has given us so many relations to cherish where each one of it having its own importance in our life.Friendship is the only relation out of all which is apart from caste,class,blood or status.So why do we need friends?What is the importance of friendship in our life?After wondering a lot,I got my answer.Whenever I am upset,they are the first one who notice that sadness in my eyes,no matter how hard I try to hide it behind my smile.Whenever I am stuck in my problem and have no solution,no matter how serious the issue may be,they are the one who provide me the best possible way out of it.Whenever I need a company they are the one who come to me and make me laugh leaving behind other things.Even if it is about convincing parents for a night out or going to a friend's birthday party at discotheque,friends are best in their job.They are the people with whom everything can be discussed without a pre-thought that it is personal...

~Put Your Words~

 
Amir Rusyaidi©